The Atwood Chair is a tailored design which features a blind-tufted seat, back, and arms, along with piping details which all lend to a clean, sophisticated look. The solid wood perimeter base is walnut finish with tapered legs. Made with FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Top-stitched, tufted upholstery on seat, back, and arms.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and color that make each design unique.
- Solid wood base/legs are Walnut finish.
- Color: Grey
- Front width: 35”
- Back width: 34”
- Arm height: 17”
- Overall height: 27”
- Seat depth: 22”