The Eames management chair is part of the Eames Aluminum Group Collection. These distinctive chairs resulted from the Eames's experimentation with aluminum, which became more affordable after WWII. Today, the management chair has aluminum side ribs that hold the one-piece, seat-back suspension taught to create a flexible "sitting pocket" that gently cradles you as you sit. And a pneumatic lift and swivel mechanism allow for personalized adjustment.
- Lightweight aluminum frame.
- Pneumatic or manual seat-height adjustment.
- Seat subtly conforms to the body’s shape.
- 360-degree swivel.
- Tilt feature with locking capability.
- Comes with carpet casters
- Polished die-cast aluminum frame and base
- Urethane foam cushions with polyester fiber batting
- Black nylon casters with chrome hoods
- Material: Leather
- Color: Taupe