COVID 19 Update
Update on Rework's COVID-19 Response
At Rework, we are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and we want to assure you that we are taking every necessary precaution to keep our employees, customers and partners safe during this time. As always, we are here to provide you with top quality customer care. Read more to learn the steps we have taken to maintain the health and care of everyone.
As we monitor the current COVID-19 global health crisis, we have taken every precaution to ensure the health of our customers, employees and our supply chain. In support of that effort, we are promoting social distancing. In that effort, we have decided to close our showroom to the public until further notice in order to help contain the spread of the virus. While the showroom is closed, our warehouse operations will continue in order to help support the needs of Chicagoland businesses at this time.
- We have communicated and distributed best practices for health, safety and sanitation to all Rework employees.
- There is limited access between the warehouse and front of house operations.
- All non-warehouse employees are able to work remotely.
- Our sales team is still available to meet with you regarding your project via phone, email or by appointment.
- All of our products follow a thorough cleaning process. All surfaces are disinfected and all upholstery is professionally steam cleaned before shipping.
- We have put together a strong stack of technology to help support continuity of operations. Our employees have the tools they need to communicate with you and keep things moving with your project or order during this time.
You can continue to count on us for your furnishing needs during this unprecedented time. Our team is able to support your projects and orders leveraging the technology options we have in place. If you have any questions, reach out to our team at any time at 312-239-6587. Please know we are still committed to providing excellent customer service and access to high quality, quick-ship furniture.
Thanks for your trust.Sincerely,
The Rework Team