Rework has an exciting opportunity on our Installation team.
At Rework we take a consultative approach to developing business. We educate our clients on the budgeting, design, selection and logistics of furnishing an office. The office environments we help build enhance a company's culture, increase productivity, enable the recruiting of top talent and make a statement to prospective customers. Rework's mission is to create cool, functional spaces that encourage teamwork, collaboration and innovation, while doing something great for the planet and our customers' bottom line.
About the Role:
At Rework, we are obsessed with office furniture. We’ve made it our mission to bring used furniture back to life by repurposing, refurbishing, and making it available to business owners throughout the Chicagoland area. Our showroom is loaded with top quality office furniture brands, used and refurbished.
Rework is seeking a Furniture Installer to join our Installation team!
- Follow direction of installation supervisor in tasks related to the assembly, disassembly and installation service of modular office systems and furniture/furnishings.
- Handle equipment and off-loading procedures with care and consideration of staging strategies set forth.
- Perform actual installation of product to the degree set forth by supervisor and according to individuals experience and familiarity with product.
- Remove debris, wipe down, and fine tune product as required.
- The tasks associated with installation are diverse, and successful completion of the installation process depends largely upon team cooperation following the direction of the project supervisor.
- Required to have good driving record, must be able to drive 16 foot truck.
- Bilingual, English and Spanish, preferred.
- Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds independently.
- 40 - 60 hour work week, overtime as required.
- Report to job site on time.
- Capable of following direction.
- Ability to operate tools and equipment in safe and responsible manner.
- Dependable transportation required.
- Professional manner.
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Work occurs indoors and outdoors in both winter and summer regardless of weather conditions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Driver's License (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Candidates should submit your resume using the form below or email your resume to Susan Murphy at email@example.com.
Rework is located at 905 S. Menard in Chicago, IL near Oak Park.
Rework provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.